Listen to Classic Bootleg Radio
Classic Bootleg Radio is now broadcasting audio 24 hours, 7 days a week!
- Shoutcast 192kbs stream – this should work best for most things. Also if you have buffering problems, this stream, seems the most stable of them. This works direcly in browsers as well if it supports that.
- High Quality Icecast 192kbs Stream – http://listen.radioclash.com:8000/streamhigh (this link won’t work in a browser) should work in iTunes, Winamp, VLC, Firefox 15+ natively – if it doesn’t try the Shoutcast link, (M3U links aren’t working atm, try using XSPF or inputting the link directly or the Shoutcast stream) Songbird might prefer this link though and this works in VLC too.
- Low Bandwidth Icecast 64kbs Stream – http://listen.radioclash.com:8000/streamlow (this link won’t work in a browser). Songbird and some players might prefer this link though and this works in VLC too.for a lower quality streams (M3U links aren’t working atm, try using XSPF or inputting the link directly, or the Shoutcast stream). Good for mobile it’s surprisingly good for the low data rate.
You can also listen via these fine services/directories (which might work best for mobile, as some of these also have Android/IOS apps):
- iTunes (under Radio tab > Eclectic > Radio Clash Live)
- Streema (or see widget below – it’s shareable!)
Note that some players might prefer you to just put in what’s called the Icecast mountpoints, so try http://listen.radioclash.com:8000/streamhigh and http://listen.radioclash.com:8000/streamlow instead. It even works on a Pure Internet radio – add the full M3U link as a Custom Station in Pure Connect.
Or click on the player above, it’s Flash and HTML5-friendly depending on your browser/OS so should work on a variety of devices – and should play continously!